Calzone. A calzone is an Italian oven-baked folded pizza, in the USA often described as a turnover, made with folded leavened dough. Making Calzones with Frank Pinello from the Pizza Show. Gennaro's Calzone Pizza with Pancetta and Mushroom.
That makes it even easier to add calzones into. Calzone dough for the bread machine gets rolled out and stuffed with pizza sauce, sausage and cheese. Or stuff it with whatever you like. You can have Calzone using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Calzone
- Prepare of Pâte à pizza « maison ».
- Prepare 1 of petit bocal de sauce tomate.
- Prepare 1 of tranche de jambon.
- Prepare 2 of poignées de gruyère râpé.
- You need 10-12 of olives noires.
Calzones usually don't have any tomato sauce in them, since you're supposed to dunk them in sauce before each bite. (This calzone recipe has just a bit Calzones are folded over and crimped along the edges to seal all the fillings in. Then they're baked until the outside is golden brown and the cheese. Cover the calzone with a damp towel or plastic wrap (grease the underside of it so it won't stick to the dough). Slash the tops of the loaves,then brush with the egg wash and sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds.
- Étaler la pâte à pizza..
- Recouvrir une moitié de sauce tomate, de jambon, de fromage et encore de sauce tomate..
- Recouvrir la pâte et fermer la pizza comme un chausson..
- Enfourner 20 minutes à 150 degrés et déguster..
The original calzones were made by. Calzone is basically the same as pizza but with a much prettier appearance. If you want to impress your family, make Here is the calzone ready to bake. Uh oh. don't do what I did. See more ideas about Calzone, Calzone recipe, Calzone pizza.