Energy balls vegan (crue/gluten free) chocolat et peanut butter. These Peanut Butter Energy Balls are sweet, crumbly and delicious! Great for when you need a quick energy boost or have the urge for something sweet. Home » All Recipes » Peanut Butter Energy Balls.
A perfect healthy, but semi-sweet treat to give you a boost. These are the BEST Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls! With a creamy but slightly crispy peanut butter filling and chocolate coating, they are sure to be a hit! You can cook Energy balls vegan (crue/gluten free) chocolat et peanut butter using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Energy balls vegan (crue/gluten free) chocolat et peanut butter
- It's 120 g of peanut butter.
- It's 40 g of sirop d'agave.
- You need 20 g of cacao amer non sucré en poudre.
- It's 10 g of poudre d'amande.
- You need 10 g of noix concassées.
Use a gluten free brand of rice krispies type cereal. Use refined coconut oil to avoid any coconut flavor in the chocolate coating. Naturally gluten-free, whole grain, dairy-free and with a vegan option. Liked my vegan energy balls and looking for other delicious healthy sweet treats?
Energy balls vegan (crue/gluten free) chocolat et peanut butter step by step
- Dans un saladier, mélanger le peanut butter, le sirop d'agave et le cacao.
- Ajouter la poudre d'amande et mélanger.
- Ajouter les noix et mélanger.
- Former vos boules, de 25 à 30g, et les mettre au frigo 30min. Elles peuvent se garder 2/3 jours, toujours au frigo.
- Déguster ❤️.
Check out my Quick Chocolate Vegan Coconut Balls, Vegan High Protein Copy Cat Ferrero Rocher Truffles, and Fudgy Vegan Protein Brownies. These peanut butter energy balls are everything you've ever wanted in a snack. Keep them stored in the fridge and enjoy whenever you want a sweet treat! So let us know what you think of these vegan peanut butter balls in the comments and please rate the. Peanut Butter Energy Balls are nutty, sweet, and beyond words tasty.